Return to Home
Click HERE for a copy of the Resident Room Rental Agreement and Rules in Adobe PDF format
Falls Run Community Association, Inc.
Room Rental Agreement
Room Rental Fees
€ Rooms to be rented to residents for residents (first party) use:
· $100 per room, for four (4) hours, plus 30 minutes to setup, and 30 minutes to clean up.*
· Examples of first party use would include private parties not open to the community.
€ Rooms to be rented to residents for non-resident (second party) use:
· $100 per room, for four (4) hours, plus 30 minutes to setup and 30 minute to clean up.
· Examples of non-resident use would include birthday parties, baby showers, etc. for family and/or friends that do not live in the community.
€ Rooms to be rented to non-residents for residents (third party) use:
· $100 per room for four (4) hours, plus 30 minutes to set up and 30 minutes to clean up.
· Examples of third party use would include surprise parties, anniversary parties etc. for resident(s) sponsored by non-residents.
* 25% discount applies to room rentals if more than ¾ of the guests are from the Falls Run community.
Additional Rental Provisions
Ø All reservations must be approved by the Activities Director.
Ø All rentals must be reserved during normal operational hours. Additional hours may be made available at the discretion of the Activities Director with additional cost associated with the extended hours.
Ø Cleaning service is available at the cost of $25.00 per room.
For Office Use
Date Requested _____________ Time Requested _________________ Room (s) Requested _______________
Approx. Number of Guests _______________ Cleaning service fee/check number _______________________
Deposit/ check number ______________________ Room fee/check number ___________________________
Additional Concierge time required ____________ Outside Caterer/Musicians__________________________
Room Rental Rules
1. The Falls Run meeting rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. All requests must be made to the Activities Director.
2. The room rental fee and a $250.00 security deposit are due upon execution of the room rental agreement. The agreement is not in full force until payment is made.
3. There will be no refund of the room rental fee if the cancellation is made within 30 days of the event, except under extenuating circumstances as determined by the Activities Director. The security deposit will be refunded upon any cancellation of the reservation.
4. The resident making the reservation, or for whom the reservation is being made, must be present at the event at all times and is responsible for the conduct of all guests.
5. No other part of the Community Center is included in the reservation. Activities are confined to the rented area(s). Should children be in attendance, they are to be directly supervised at all times and are not permitted to roam the facility, especially the restrooms where emergency panic cords are easily activated.
6. Chairs and tables needed for the event may be available to the renter. It will be the responsibility of the renter to indicate what chairs and tables are needed at the time of reservation so that the Activities Director can orient the renter and advise the concierge who will be on duty to provide access. The renter will be responsible to set up the room as they desire, and to return it as found when finished.
7. If alcoholic beverages are to be served at the event, it is the responsibility of the renter to provide all necessary documentation to comply with current Virginia ABC laws and regulations. Failure to provide a copy of necessary documentation or failure to adhere to all applicable Virginia ABC laws and regulations will prevent alcoholic beverages from being served at the event. An event will be terminated, if alcoholic beverages are served without proper documentation and if the Virginia ABC laws and regulations are not followed, with the loss of the room rental fee and deposit.
8. At the end of the event, the renter will be responsible for restoring the room to its normal condition. All trash must be placed in the dumpster. Kitchen, if used, and all rooms must be cleaned and undecorated. The concierge must inspect the room at the end of the event. The security deposit will be returned on the next business day by the Activities Director if there is no damage or loss resulting from the event. At no time should tape or other adhesives be used on surfaces such as walls or trim.
9. The renter is responsible for any and all damages or losses resulting from the event. Should damages or losses from the event exceed the amount of the deposit, the renter shall be responsible for the full and total cost for repairs or replacement of the damages or losses.
10. Entertainment needs for the party are the sole responsibility of the renter. Audio/video equipment presently on hand will be made available for the renter who should indicate their needs at the time of rental. The renter is responsible for any damages or losses to the audio/video equipment. Should the damages or losses exceed the amount of the deposit, the renter shall be responsible for the full and total cost for repairs or replacement of the audio/video equipment.
11. If the renter chooses to use a caterer for the event, a certificate of insurance naming the Falls Run Community Association, Inc. is required to be submitted to the Activities Director at least three days in advance of the scheduled rental.
Renter’s Signature___________________________________________________ Date __________________
Activities Director’s Signature__________________________________________ Date __________________