HEATILATOR FIREPLACE PILOT LIGHT INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION: ALWAYS REMOVE YOUR FIREPLACE GLASS PRIOR TO LIGHTING YOUR PILOT
- Slide the cover plate off and remove the old battery.
- Follow the diagram to align the positive and negative connectors on the new 9-volt battery.
- Slide the cover plate back.
- Push and hold the button for about five seconds. Listen for a series of different beeps. When all the smoke detectors in the house begin to beep together, release the button.
- Wait up to five minutes for the smoke detector to beep twice. That indicates the smoke detector is set.
- Repeat these steps for each smoke detector.
- Visitors with a code: Enter the four digits after pressing #.
- Visitor without a code: Search the listings using the A button to scroll down and the Z button to scroll up.
- Line up the resident name with the arrow.
- Press the CALL button.